Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Its been a while

Its been 2 months since i join the bloggers but this entry is still my 2nd entry.. Last june i have been busy with my danish class and also in the preparation of my summer holiday in italy and paris so i was not able to write here. My employer gave me a 2 weeks summer vacation. I asked my friend Yanyan if she is interested to stroll in italy and paris.Well, she likes the idea so arrange evething and my employer also helped us on the reservation of the accomodations and tickets. It was really fun because we use tha interail pass for 22 days. Our journey starts on july 15 at copenhagen central station passing germany,austria and down to verona city, italy.In the
train you can see many things like mountains especially the part of alps,rivers and the nature, it is realy very nice. The train trip is tiring but still its an adventure.

No comments: