Thursday, July 26, 2007

still in the beach

Ate Julai and Ate May with matching tattoos

This is my very own ate Julai. She is the reason why me and the other girls have been here, she is the first to work as an aupair her in Denmark in our family.. Everyone would really like to be with her because shes not only a good person but also a very good daugther, sister, cousin, and friend.She is on her summer vacation also same with us here in denmark..

I'm really thankful to Ate Julai for introducing me to the blogosphere. And she's the very reason why I blog coz she's really pushing me to do it,hehehe.Gi pugos jud ko pero I'm ok lang kay ganahan man ko.ahehehe. She's really very busy because she's maintaining lot of blogs. You can visit her at Julai's Corner, Around d' World, Tidbits and more.

1 comment:

julai said...

Hi Day,I'm soo touched with this article.THank you very much for featuring me here.I'll always be a big sissy to you.I do honor you for your bravery nd sacrificing a lot for your family.Don't worry everything will be ok with God's grace.Just keep on praying and thanking Him.And I know that your still shy to share your thoughts about life,but you can always count on me.I'm always here to listen.

Let's make a difference.