Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mischievous Princess






Recently i have been addicted to a chinesse serial.. It is very fun and exciting..It’s a story of a young girl who dresses like a male gangster, and of the young emperor who always sneaks out of the palace and dresses like a commoner, in addition to is the prince who also disguises as an ordinary person.. fate meets them and they became sworm brothers..until they discover their true identities..

It is now aired in ABS CBN but because of my eagerness I searched for it in youtube. It's there but unfortunately no English subtitle but still I watch and watch, what I did, I followed the comments of the viewers just to understand even a little of what has been happening. Many viewers like me who are asking for subtitle until someone wrote a site where there is English subtitle, which is www.veoh.com. When I found that info I was already halfway of the serial, so I watched it all over again until the end..I really spend many hours facing my laptop and sleep 2am just to make it to the ending but at the back of my mind I don’t really want it to end.I did not even study for my Norwegian course exam… Now I even become a fan of Jang Nara and Alec Su. After completing the whole story still I am following the Tagalog version and keep repeating some scenes. I’m a certified addict
Try it and be one of us..

No comments: