Tuesday, June 02, 2009

taste of summer..

Finally summer is here. Last weekend I went together with my hostfamily to their cottage in Sandefjord.. It is 1:30hr drive from Oslo. The cottage is located in the seaside which is very beautiful.. This holiday I am able to experienced new stuff. I had my 1st speedboat ride and it's my 1st time to wear a life vest, it was really fun. The seawater was very clear and it is pulling me to in but it is 16¤ and there were lots of jelly fish. So I decided not to have a swim..
The cottage is from the 30's and made for 2 families. And the toilet is very traditional, we have to wash the dishes outside and you can only take a bath in the sea..hehehh
We have been to the centrum, it is beautiful there.After dinner we gather outside and play games like yatzy and alias.It is my 1st time to play those games but then I did well...